Alchemy is the magical science of harnessing unusual materials to produce desired effects.
- Novice Sorcery
- Caustic Cocktail (Brew)
- Once per day, you may whip up a batch of potent acid.
- It deals acid damage, and splashes if thrown.
- Identify Properties
- You may make an Alchemy skill roll (1d10 + ranks in Alchemy) to identify the properties of a brew, ingredient, or magic item.
- Taste Test
- By imbibing a small amount of a magical edible (brew, ingredient, potion, etc.), you are able to identify the properties and effects of it.
- There is a 25% chance that the properties of the edible trigger and affect you.
- Telepath's Tonic (Brew)
- Once per day, you may whip up a batch of tonic that when imbibed, gives your the ability to read surface thoughts and to send thoughts to others for one hour.
- Volatile Concoction
- You may sacrifice a brew to be used as a bomb that deals fire damage.
- It takes one round to prepare the bomb.