Dark Magic is the manipulation of magic using dark energies, like death, demons, and cursed objects. Dark Magic is the basis for pursuing ever more powerful taboos and wicked powers.
- Journeyman Sorcery
- Conjure Darkness (Spell)
- You can shoot a writhing sphere of shadow that deals dark damage.
- At Journeyman Dark Magic, the spell deals +2 damage.
- At Master Dark Magic, the spell adds a fear debuff, causing the target to flee in terror.
- Derangement (Spell)
- Once per battle, you may make a special magic attack that upon successfully hitting sends the target into a blind rage.
- The target will attack whatever creature is closest to it, with no regard for personal safety or previous alliance.
- Forbidden Knowledge
- +2 Magic Attack and +2 Magic Defense
- At Expert Dark Magic, this bonus increases to +3.
- Heinous Perversion
- You may convert the damage type of a spell to dark, but the spell does -2 damage.
- At Journeyman Dark Magic, this penalty is reduced to -1.
- Summon Aberration (Spell)
- Once per battle, you may summon a small shadow beast that does your bidding with no regard for personal safety.
- The creature vanishes at the end of the encounter
- The creature has the following abilities:
- Melee A/D is (1 + 0.5r)/(1 + 0.5r)
- Ranged A/D is (0.5 + 0.5r)/(0 + 0.5r)
- Magic A/D is (0 + r)/(0 + r)
- Health is (2 + 0.5r)
- Adept - Necromancy