Marksmanship is the proficiency with ranged weapons, and forms the basis for expertise in a large variety of ranged weapons and techniques.
- Dead Eye
- Once per battle, you may automatically hit an enemy with a ranged attack.
- Deadly Aim
- You may sacrifice a turn to focus an attack on an opponent. The next turn when the attack triggers, you add your ranks in Marksmanship to your Ranged Attack.
- Endless Quiver
- At the completion of the battle, you gain back a quarter of the ammunition you expended during the battle.
- Once per battle, you may make an additional ranged attack during your turn equal to half the ranks you have in Marksmanship rounded up.
- Stagger Shot
- Once per battle, you may make a special ranged attack that causes the target to lose their next turn upon a successful hit.
- Adept - Ranger