Necromancy is the magical art of commanding the forces of death. Necromancers twist death to serve their twisted agendas, using disease, the undead, and purified death to strike down all those who stand against them.
- Adept Dark Magic
- Animate Dead (Spell)
- Once per day, you may transform a corpse into an animated corpse that obeys your every whim.
- The animated corpse retains all of its physical abilities and non-magical perks, but loses all spells, magical abilities, and non-combat skills.
- You may control a number of undead equal to your ranks in Necromancy. Any animated corpses created in excess of this are uncontrolled, and will behave normally.
- Conjure Unlife (Spell)
- You may solidify death energy into a black sphere, and then shoot it at a target.
- The orb deals death damage and has a 25% chance of reducing the target's Magic Defense by one.
- Consume Soul (Spell)
- Once per battle, you may exploit a recently dead body within arm's reach to gain an amount of Magic Attack equal to your ranks in Necromancy.
- This bonus is reduced by one at the beginning of every one of your turns until it reaches zero.
- Embalm Corpse
- Once per day, you may prepare a corpse such that it will not begin rotting for one week.
- At Journeyman Necromancy, this duration is extended to one month.
- At Master Necromancy, this duration is extended to one year.
- Sunder Life (Spell)
- Once per battle, you may make cause a living creature to take damage equal to your ranks in Necromancy.
- This spell does not require a Magic Attack roll.
- Master - Lich