Survival is the knowledge of nature, and how to live off of it.
- Land Stride
- The penalty for moving through difficult terrain is reduced by 50%.
- At Expert Survival, this bonus is extended to your party.
- Knowledge of Nature
- You have a deep knowledge of the natural world, and the beasts and plants that inhabit it.
- Nature's Bounty
- You can locate enough food in your surroundings to sustain yourself.
- You can sustain one other person (or creature of equivalent size) for every rank in Survival you have.
- Sense of Direction
- You can, with relative ease, discern the cardinal directions.
- This ability hinges on natural cues (such as the sun, for example), so in the absence of those cues is ineffective.
- Stalk Prey
- You may make a Survival skill roll (1d10 + ranks in Survival) to locate and follow the tracks of a creature.
- Journeyman - Ranger