Wild Watch is the unique skill of the Ranger. Wild Watch is the adoption of the best qualities of noble creatures to assist in the protection of the wilderness.
- Unique Skill.
- You must currently have the Ranger class to gain ranks in Wild Watch.
- Bear's Endurance
- +2 Health and +2 Melee Defense
- Boar's Tenacity (Spell)
- Once per battle, you may remove a status effect from yourself until the end of the encounter.
- If the status effect would still be in effect by this time, you regain it.
- If the status effect would not still be in effect by this time, it dissipates completely.
- Deer's Agility
- If you make a full move action, you receive +1 Melee Defense and +1 Ranged Defense until the beginning of your next turn.
- Hawk's Vision
- Once per battle, you may add your ranks in Wild Watch to a ranged attack.
- Wolf's Instinct
- You receive a +2 bonus on Survival skill rolls.