Witchcraft is the use of folk magics that focus on nature and the strange art of hexes. Practitioners of Witchcraft tend to be rare, and often go to great lengths to isolate themselves.
- Bond with Nature
- You gain +2 on Herbalism rolls.
- Hag's Immunity
- You gain damage reduction to disease damage by an amount equal to half of your ranks in Witchcraft rounded up.
- Haze Hex (Spell - Hex)
- Once per battle, you may make a special magic attack that upon successfully hitting reduces the target's Magic Defense by an amount equal to your ranks in Witchcraft.
- Miasma Hex (Spell - Hex)
- Once per battle, you may make a special magic attack that upon successfully hitting envelops the target in a cloud of putrid fog.
- The fog reduces the Magic Defense of the target and all creatures adjacent to them by 2.
- Plague Hex (Spell - Hex)
- Once per battle, you may send a bolt of green gas from your mouth that deals disease damage.
- The attack continues to deal one disease damage for a number of rounds equal to your ranks in Witchcraft. This status effect stays on the creature even if it is immune to disease, although it obviously takes no damage.
- While the target is still under the influence of the disease damage, there is a 25% chance that the effect will jump to creatures adjacent to the target.